Wednesday 22 April 2009

Free Advice on How to Lay Turf


It strikes me that if my garden centre customers want to lay their own turf, then it is up to us as experts to help them do it properly so that they get the best out of their lawn, recommend us as quality turf suppliers in Essex, come back to us to buy other garden and fencing products in the future and feel that they have been given value for money.

I’ve put two free turf laying guides together:

A Guide to Preparing & Laying Turf
A Guide to Choosing and Preparing to Lay Turf

I have also posted a video on You Tube showing how Graham and I laid a lawn in Essex:

Free Guide: How to Lay Turf



Anyone embarking on laying their own turf will really benefit from some expert advice. Choosing the right turf, preparing the topsoil properly and laying the turf in a certain way are vital. My customers in Essex laying their own turf are also welcome to my personal advice which will be offered when they call in to our Upminster shop in Sunnyside Gardens, Upminster, Essex.


No comments:

Post a Comment